The church was first gathered in 1836. Throughout our 175+ years, we have established far-reaching relationships with many families and organizations throughout Plaistow. The church has been a consistent presence in times of war and in times of peace, partnering with community leaders to be an anchor to those in need.
Fast-forward to current day, and the church has more opportunities than ever to share our faith in Jesus. Recently, we have begun a process of evaluating our relevance to the 20 communities that our members and attendees come from. We want to know how our collective faith and understanding of God can be a source of strength to each other, as well as our friends who do not attend a church.